Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First post!

When I first decided to set up a blog, I didn't realize how hard it was to just write. It seems like such an easy task in retrospect, but I realized that I've never been one to write when I could just talk, so it figures that I haven't had much practice blogging since my phone was always within easy reach. Come to think of it, no one has complained that I'm too quiet since I was in grade school.

It took a country apart and huge ocean between for me to finally start writing, so bear with me and you might get a couple good pointers here and there. I promise I'll find some funny pictures to post for you as well, and I'm committed to getting my thoughts and photos online for you all this time.

It's officially the start of a new adventure, and I'm hoping this blog will be a great way to keep in touch with all my friends and family during this time away.

So here's to the open road, the new places, and the urge to JUST GO!

3 comments:

  1. I feel honored to post the first comment on your blog. The blogosphere is where you realize who your REAL friends are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic so amazing i can't wait to hear about all your foodie adventures. and i loveee that profile pic hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! A blog! And no you are not too quiet, but now you will have to talk French.

    ReplyDelete